Wednesday 24 April 2013

Tasks

For next week I have been given two tasks, both given to me by hubby with a Dominant voice I cannot describe. They are (1) to sort out the plastic bags, and (2) to take the paper to be recycled. Both jobs need doing, but are really crappy jobs I would never do without being told to. Hubby has also given me the task of making lists as part of my "101 Things in 1001 Days" chain link time management project. This is an added impetus I sorely need.

They are not erotic tasks, they are ordinary household duties and yet being given them gives me a sense of calm and peace and belonging I really cannot describe.

Of course, sometimes tasks are erotic. Yesterday I was given one totally out of the blue. A dress was thrown at me, I was told to wear it with tights and later I would have to take off my tights, suck hubby’s cock and then straddle him on the sofa and fuck him as he desired. The only thing is, when it came to the end of the day and taking off my tights, I was so excited I forgot the order of the tasks. Hubby forced me down and spanked me until I remembered. I was in that very odd space where I didn’t know whether I wanted to carry on being spanked or whether I should drag my memory banks and stop the punishment: the need to be submissive won and I remembered the instructions. Hubby then used and abused me until we both screamed. My heart sang for it and I am still feeling blissful today.

End Note:
While writing this, hubby called me with more tasks! I had to eat porridge, go pick up my medicines, buy sausages (I really don’t understand that one...), read an article, and report back to him. Amazing stuff! Must finish the tasks now!

-----
This post was published as part of Wicked Wednesday, clickety click for more interesting treats.

9 comments:

  1. This is great! It's perfect! I am so happy for you!!!

    Rebel xox

    PS: And I want to understand the sausages too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm sausages.. possibly a representation of the phallus you are wanting so desperately.. I am glad you are finding your safe ground right now with all ya'll have withstood the last little bit

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing, I hope you hand more adventures along your life together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have fun with each other. After all, is that not what life is all about?

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so glad that this is happening for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that he is there for you the way you need him to be. Hope you both are moving away from the mourning, and towards each other in a positive, support way.
    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My suggestion is... the man likes sausages! I love reading this, seems like you two are really clicking together as D/s

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, he's really picking up the Dom role nicely :)
    I could so go all Freudian about the meaning of sausages... ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope it's going well--it sounds like it is! :) Yummy sausages hehe xx

    ReplyDelete